At each worship service, we will be adhering to the following guidelines to keep ourselves and our neighbors safe:
- No children’s ministry
and/or nursery will be provided until further notice. We will continue to email parents with a video and activities they can do with their child from home.
- Hand sanitizing stations
will be available at every entrance.
- Printed guidelines, bulletins, and other information will be available on tables at
every entrance for you to help yourself to.
- There will be no door openers or greeters.
- Social distancing guidelines will be observed in the sanctuary--people will be asked to spread out.
- Our “greeting time” in
worship will be suspended, and people will be reminded not to engage in personal
- After the service, we ask people to exit the sanctuary allowing for 6 feet of distance between households.
- A collection box will be available at the sanctuary exits after the service for your gifts, tithes, and offerings.
- Our fellowship time after the service will be suspended, and social interaction will be limited to outdoor conversations.